The Luxury Satchel in Italian Raw Crust Leather with a Burgundy Camo Hand Patina
- Materials: Italian Raw Crust Leather with a Burgundy Camo Hand Patina
- Lining: Black fabric
Order this briefcase as designed or customize it to suit your individual style.
Free World Wide Shipping!
Note: All of our briefcases are handmade when ordered, please allow 4-6 weeks for Delivery.
Made in Spain
Custom Made Luxury Satchel in Italian Raw Crust Leather with a Burgundy Camo Hand Patina
Our satchel is appropriate to carry not only your books and documents but also any electronic device needed for a meeting or a business trip. Featuring a gold or nickel zipper to guarantee security, thee satchel is an essential for those looking to impress. Its dimensions are 14.55 x 10.63 x 0.4 inches / 37 x 27 x 1 cm.
Note: Our Briefcases are made when ordered, please allow 4-6 weeks for Delivery.
Here at Robert August, we realize that no two people are completely identical, so why should their shoes be?
Robert August offers you literally billions of different shoes, and three ways to order.
- Order one of our many designs as is. (Just select a size and add to cart)
- Customize one of our designs. (Click the Customize button and make any changes you like)
- Start from scratch and design your own from the sole up! (Click here to Check out our 360 Degree Design Studio)
Once you’ve chosen your design, our team of skilled Craftsmen will create your Perfect Pair, by hand, using generations old techniques, in our workshop in Spain, paying attention to every detail, ensuring you will love your shoes as much as we do.
Originally made famous by Olga Berluti in the 1980’s, the technique used to achieve this artwork is known as ‘Anticatura’, which is the Italian word for antique finishing. It is a specialty of Italian and French maestro shoemakers. Entrusted to the hands of the antique finisher, the upper part of the shoe becomes a work of art. The Anticatura method is a hand dyeing procedure of leather. It takes about 8-10 hours of work per pair to create a completely unique patina with an aged effect. Learn More about our Hand Patina Here.
- Our production timeline can vary from 3-7 Weeks depending on the style and finish (for example Hand Patina Finishing takes longer) .
- All of our footwear and accessories are handmade, small changes or imperfections are natural.
- Color differentiation may vary, product color on screen is not 100% guaranteed, it may vary on how the color shows on your screen from one person to another.
- Most of the time the color difference from picture to when you receive your product is minor and unnoticeable.
- Due to the highly customized nature of our products, we do not offer returns, but we can offer an exchange for a different size. Please see our return policy for more information