The Wingtip in Italian Raw Crust Leather with Grey Hand Patina with Grey Luxe Suede
- Materials: Italian Raw Crust Leather with Grey Hand Patina with Grey Luxe Suede
- Lining: Black Calf Leather
- Sole: Black Leather Sole
- Last: Monti – Classic Elegance with Slightly Square Toe
- Blake Stitched Construction
Order this pair as designed, or customize them to fit your style.
Free World Wide Shipping!
Note: All of our shoes are Handcrafted when ordered, please allow 4-6 weeks for Delivery.
Custom Made Wingtips in Italian Raw Crust Leather with Grey Hand Patina with Grey Luxe Suede
Also known as the full brogue , The Wingtip from Robert August is still considered one of the most classic styles of shoes on the market. Featuring a brogue pattern along the sides as well as the toe cap in a W shape, reminiscent of the outstretched wings of a bird.
Note: All of our shoes are made when ordered, please allow 4-6 weeks for Delivery.
Here at Robert August, we realize that no two people are completely identical, so why should their shoes be?
Robert August offers you literally billions of different shoes, and three ways to order.
- Order one of our many designs as is. (Just select a size and add to cart)
- Customize one of our designs. (Click the Customize button and make any changes you like)
- Start from scratch and design your own from the sole up! (Click here to Check out our 360 Degree Design Studio)
Once you’ve chosen your design, our team of skilled Craftsmen will create your Perfect Pair, by hand, using generations old techniques, in our workshop in Spain, paying attention to every detail, ensuring you will love your shoes as much as we do.
Originally made famous by Olga Berluti in the 1980’s, the technique used to achieve this artwork is known as ‘Anticatura’, which is the Italian word for antique finishing. It is a specialty of Italian and French maestro shoemakers. Entrusted to the hands of the antique finisher, the upper part of the shoe becomes a work of art. The Anticatura method is a hand dyeing procedure of leather. It takes about 8-10 hours of work per pair to create a completely unique patina with an aged effect. Learn More about our Hand Patina Here.